Varon started competing in fitness competitions and won ESPN2's Fitness America Series in 1997. In 1999, she placed second at a fitness event in New York to earn her International Federation of BodyBuilders Professional Fitness Card.
Through a chance meeting, Varon met World Wrestling Federation (WWF) performer Chyna who encouraged her to become a wrestler. She trained in the WWF's developmental territories for three years before being moved to the main roster to compete full time under the ring name Victoria. Her first TV appearance was at WrestleMania XVI as one of The Godfather's hos. She debuted in June 2002, four months later she was pushed to win the WWE Women's Championship, a title she held twice in her wrestling career. In TNA she was a four-time TNA Women's Knockout Champion and a one-time TNA Knockouts Tag Team Champion with Brooke, making her a seven-time Women's Champion.
Finishing and Signature MovesEdit
- Black Widow (Sitout inverted fro)
- Spider's Web (Fireman's carry into a swinging sidewalk slam)
- Widow's Peak (Gory neckbreaker)
- A-rack-nophobia (Argentine backbreaker rack drop)
- Bridging reverse chinlock
- Diving moonsault
- Hair-pull Gory special
- One-handed cartwheel followed into a hammerlock
- Slingshot sommersault leg drop
- Standing moonsault
- Super kick
- Abdominal stretch
- Boston crab
- Right-hand fist
- Sidewalk slam
- Snap suplex
- ↑ "Official site of Lisa Marie Varon - Biography (archived May 22, 2007)". viciousvixen.com. Archived from the original on 2007-05-22. http://web.archive.org/web/20070522082336/http://www.viciousvixen.com/bio/Bio.html. Retrieved 2007-11-07.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Oliver, Greg (2006-08-07). "Victoria talks ankle, divas and weddings". SLAM! Wrestling. http://slam.canoe.ca/Slam/Wrestling/2006/08/03/1717348.html. Retrieved 2007-11-07.
- ↑ "Official site of Lisa Marie Varon - Resume (archived May 24, 2007)". viciousvixen.com. Archived from the original on 2007-05-24. http://web.archive.org/web/20070524093457/http://www.viciousvixen.com/resume/resume.html. Retrieved 2007-11-29.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Varsallone, Jim (February 2003). "Victoria's secret: the WWE women's champion credits her competitive fitness background for her quick rise to wrestling stardom". Wrestling Digest. Archived from the original on 2007-06-14. http://web.archive.org/web/20070614234124/http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m0FCO/is_5_4/ai_96307135. Retrieved 2007-07-04.
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 Pantelic, Andrea (2006-06-21). "Complete Interview: Victoria". Up & Coming Magazine. http://www.zwire.com/site/news.cfm?newsid=16814381&BRD=1147&PAG=461&dept_id=483408&rfi=6. Retrieved 2007-03-28.